ISO 22301 Internal Auditor
- To follow the instructions of the lead auditor and support him;
- To collect and analyze enough evidences (e.g. through interview, observation and sampling of documentation) to determine the audit findings and define the audit conclusions;
- To audit the effective implementation of BCM specific operations and tools (such as including business impact analysis (BIA), incident management, business continuity plans, exercises and performance evaluation);
- To document the audit findings;
- To collaborate in drafting the audit report;
- To interchange information with the rest of the members of the audit team and with the auditee personnel.
- Demonstrable knowledge of the BCM terminology and of the ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management (BCM) management systems requirements;
- Professional experience, including related to QMS/EMS/ISMS/RMS (or other international standard based) management systems (recommended);
- Knowledge or professional experience in Risk Assessment (recommended).