ISO 28000 Internal Auditor
- To follow the instructions of the lead auditor and support him;
- To collect and analyze enough evidences (e.g. through interview, observation and sampling of documentation) to determine the audit findings and define the audit conclusions;
- To audit the effective implementation of security management systems for the supply chain specific operations and tools (e.g. security planning, incident handling and countermeasures, identification of security threat scenarios);
- To document the audit findings;
- To collaborate in drafting the audit report;
- To interchange information with the rest of the members of the audit team and with the auditee personnel.
- Demonstrable knowledge of ISO 28000 security management systems for the supply chain requirements;
- Professional experience, including related to QMS/EMS (or other international standard based) management systems (recommended).