ISO 55001 Internal Auditor
- To follow the instructions of the lead auditor and support him;
- To collect and analyze enough evidences (e.g. through interview, observation and sampling of documentation) to determine the audit findings and define the audit conclusions;
- To audit the effective implementation of AMS specific operations and tools (such as including outsourcing, life cycle costing, risk management, asset registration, capital, operational and maintenance planning and statistical sampling technics);
- To document the audit findings;
- To collaborate in drafting the audit report;
- To interchange information with the rest of the members of the audit team and with the auditee personnel.
- Demonstrable knowledge of ISO 55001 asset management systems (AMS) requirements;
- Professional experience, including related to QMS/EMS/OHSAS (or other international standard based) management systems (recommended);
- Knowledge or professional experience in Risk Assessment (recommended).