SR10 Management System
- After this course, participants should be able to: Understand the importance and principles of social responsibility;
- Understand and address the requirments of IQNet SR10 requirements;
- Be able to assume responsibilities in the definition, implementation, operation and monitoring of social responsibility management systems according to the requirmenets of IQNet SR10 specification;
- Understand of the implications of each of the components of a social responsibility management system according to the requirements of IQNet SR10;
- Understand the relationship between IQNet SR10 and ISO 26000, as well as synergies with other sustainability related schemes (e.g. GRI, ISO 20121);
- Be able to conduct IQNet SR10 gap analysis or self-assessment;
- Be able to conduct stakeholders need analysis and interviews.