Quality Management Representative-Compact Course
Description: Competences include:
- Ability to generate Quality Management documents;
- Ability to identify processes, to create a process model, to monitor and control processes;
- Ability to address risks and opportunities;
- Ability to understand the basic requirements of ISO 9001: 2015;
- Ability to determine requirements (e.g. from customers, legal requirements, internal requirements);
- Ability to plan inspection activities and sampling;
- Ability to plan and conduct an internal audit and write the audit report and identify activities for improvement;
- Ability to apply basic quality management methods.
Previous skills/knowledge: Basic knowledge of quality management and its methods and tools (targeted at operational staff, top managers, group leaders and department managers from all areas).