Certificate Course for Business Process Management
- Quality and process management: The participants know the basics of quality and process management. They know about the requirements of ISO 9001: 2015.
- Project Management with a focus on system design: The participants know the basics of project management in terms of QM and know procedures and tools for analyzing the general situation and the difference in relation to the respective standard.
- Management system according to ISO 9001 and internal audit: The participants know the requirements in terms of process orientation. They can create their own process landscape, and can identify the relevant processes. They know the efficient way to successfully carry out internal audits.
- KPI and process indicators / Management Review: The participants know the different types of KPIs and how they are used. They know the value of a smart management review.
- Strategic management for SME: The participants can use proven and practice-oriented tools for systematic strategy development and strategy implementation.
- Process-oriented integration of sustainability topics. The participants know about the importance of the aspects EM / OHS / KM / RM.
- Several years of professional experience in technical, commercial or business management fields
- Interest in business contexts and topics of organizational development.
- Practical relevance: Participants should already have had an insight into companies and have the opportunity to gain insight into the documentation and systems of the various functions and departments.
- Participants who can not demonstrate the above-mentioned possibilities of practical relevance at the time of the course may apply for cooperation with a participant with practical relevance.