Crisis management for SMEs
- Identify the crisis situations and the necessary actions to ensure recovery from a crisis.
- Understand how to address the main elements for an effective crisis management capacity.
- Acquire the knowledge to lead and to take strategic effective decisions in crisis.
- Demonstrable knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 or quality management systems
- Professional experience, in quality management systems and risk management
Teaching requirements: Trainer to have quality management systems’ teaching experience of minimum 2 years. Trainer to have professional experience in quality management systems and risk management in a teaching or auditor position. The course shall include both theoretica.
Objectives to achieve:
- Understand the main elements of a crisis and how they can affect a small or medium organization.
- Acquire knowledge of the most relevant aspects for the construction and strengthening of organizational capacities that allow small and medium-sized companies to manage the crisis and better respond to it.