ISO 14001 Internal Auditor
- To follow the instructions of the lead auditor and support him;
- To collect and analyze enough evidences (e.g. through interview, observation and sampling of documentation) to determine the audit findings and define the audit conclusions;
- To document the audit findings;
- To collaborate in drafting the audit report;
- To interchange information with the rest of the members of the audit team and with the auditee personnel.
- Demonstrable knowledge of ISO 14001 requirements (2015 version recommended);
- Professional experience, including in environmental management systems - EMS (recommended).