ISO 21001 Internal Auditor
- To follow the instructions of the lead auditor and support him;
- To collect and analyze enough evidences (e.g. through interview, observation and sampling of documentation) to determine the audit findings and define the audit conclusions;
- To audit the effective implementation of EOMS specific operations and tools;
- To document the audit findings;
- To collaborate in drafting the audit report;
- To interchange information with the rest of the members of the audit team and with the auditee personnel.
- Demonstrable knowledge of ISO 21001 requirements;
- Professional experience, including related to QMS/EMS/OHSAS (or other international standard based) management systems (recommended);
- Knowledge or professional experience in educational products and services (recommended).