ISO 39001 Internal Auditor
- To follow the instructions of the lead auditor and support him;
- To collect and analyze enough evidences (e.g. through interview, observation and sampling of documentation) to determine the audit findings and define the audit conclusions;
- To audit the effective implementation of RTS specific operations and tools (such as including safe system approach, emergency preparedness and response, incident investigation);
- To document the audit findings;
- To collaborate in drafting the audit report;
- To interchange information with the rest of the members of the audit team and with the auditee personnel.
- Demonstrable knowledge of ISO 39001 road traffic safety (RTS) management systems (MS) requirements;
- Professional experience, including related to QMS/OHSAS (or other international standard based) management systems (recommended);
- Knowledge or professional experience in Risk Assessment (recommended).