ISO 21001 Internal Auditor
- To follow the instructions of the lead auditor and support him
- To collect and analyze enough evidences (e.g. through interview, observation and sampling of documentation) to determine the audit findings and define the audit conclusions
- To audit the effective implementation of EOMS specific operations and tools
- To document the audit findings
- To collaborate in drafting the audit report
- To interchange information with the rest of the members of the audit team and with the auditee personnel.
- Demonstrable knowledge of ISO 21001 requirements
- Professional experience, including related to QMS/EMS/OHSAS (or other international standard based) management systems (recommended)
- Knowledge or professional experience in educational products and services (recommended).
Teaching requirements: Trainer to be qualified ISO 21001 – Management Systems for Educational Organizations (EOMS) , or Trainer to be a qualified ISO 9001/QMS Lead Auditor and have comprehensive experience (>5 years) working for organizations providing educational products
Objectives to achieve: To get the necessary knowledge and skills to:
- Be qualifiable as ISO 21001/EOMS internal auditor (additional requirements from qualifying entity may apply)
- Understand the process and principles of internal audit
- Be able to assume responsibilities in any activity of the internal auditing process
- Understand the functions and competences that any auditor must have to carry out first, second party, and certification audits
- Be able to apply auditing guidelines to ISO 21001/EOMS internal audits.