ISO 22301 Internal Auditor
- To follow the instructions of the lead auditor and support him
- To collect and analyze enough evidences (e.g. through interview, observation and sampling of documentation) to determine the audit findings and define the audit conclusions
- To audit the effective implementation of BCM specific operations and tools (such as including business impact analysis (BIA), incident management, business continuity plans, exercises and performance evaluation)
- To document the audit findings
- To collaborate in drafting the audit report
- To interchange information with the rest of the members of the audit team and with the auditee personnel.
- Demonstrable knowledge of the BCM terminology and of the ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management (BCM) management systems requirements
- Professional experience, including related to QMS/EMS/ISMS/RMS (or other international standard based) management systems (recommended)
- Knowledge or professional experience in Risk Assessment (recommended).
Teaching requirements: - Trainer to be a qualified as an ISO 22301 Auditor - Course to be developed in classroom
Objectives to achieve: To get the necessary knowledge and skills to:
- Be qualifiable as ISO 22301 internal auditor (additional requirements from qualifying entity may apply, namely regarding organizational context and applicable laws and regulations)
- Understand the principles of internal audit
- Be able to assume responsibilities in any activity of the internal auditing process
- Understand the functions and competences that any auditor must have to carry out first, second party, and certification audits
- Be able to apply auditing guidelines to ISO 22301 internal audits.