ISO 22301 Lead Auditor
Description: Competences detailed in BCM Internal auditor MTS 024, plus ( as required by ISO/IEC17021-6)
- Be qualifiable as ISO 22301 BCM Lead auditor (additional requirements for auditing may apply, such as the context of the audited organization, applicable laws and regulations);
- To explain the different phases of the BCM life-cycle;
- Understand the interrelationships between BCM elements;
- To know BCM related concepts, tools and activities, including business impact analysis (BIA) and risk assessment, continuity and recovery strategies, incident management, business continuity plans, exercises and performance evaluation);
- To participate in the selection of the audit team
- To prepare the audit plan
- To represent the audit team before the customer
- To give instructions to the audit team
- To inform of any relevant obstacle identified during the audit process
- To be responsible of all the audit steps
- To present the audit report
- To follow up and close the audit process.
- To have an university degree (recommended);
- To have demonstrable work experience (at least 4 years), including business management experience (minimum 2 years);
- To be qualified as an MS Auditor by an IQNet Ltd Representative (at least 2 years experience);
- To have proven competence in risk management (recommended). Training in risk assessment may be considered as a (mandatory) substitute.
Teaching requirements: - Trainer to be a qualified BCM lead auditor; - Course to be developed in classroom - Case studies and extensive practical examples to be included.
Objectives to achieve:
- To provide the necessary knowledge on Business Continuity Management (BCM), and especially on, to be able to perform IQNet BCM audits .
To reach this main goal, other objectives include:
- To understand the concept and scale of BCM;
- To know the main issues of in ISO 22301;
- To analyze the requirements of ISO22301 standard as model for the implementation of a BCM Management Systems;
- To evaluate the benefits derived from the implementation of BCM Management Systems;
- To know the IQNet BCM certification scheme and how to perform certification audits.