ISO 28000 Internal Auditor
- To follow the instructions of the lead auditor and support him
- To collect and analyze enough evidences (e.g. through interview, observation and sampling of documentation) to determine the audit findings and define the audit conclusions
- To audit the effective implementation of security management systems for the supply chain specific operations and tools (e.g. security planning, incident handling and countermeasures, identification of security threat scenarios)
- To document the audit findings
- To collaborate in drafting the audit report
- To interchange information with the rest of the members of the audit team and with the auditee personnel.
- Demonstrable knowledge of ISO 28000 security management systems for the supply chain requirements
- Professional experience, including related to QMS/EMS (or other international standard based) management systems (recommended).
Teaching requirements: - Trainer to be a qualified ISO 9001/QMS and/or other MS or/and ISO 28000 Lead Auditor (recommended) - Course to be developed in classroom
Objectives to achieve: To get the necessary knowledge and skills to:
- Be qualifiable as ISO 28000 internal auditor (additional requirements from qualifying entity may apply)
- Understand the principles of internal audit
- Be able to assume responsibilities in any activity of the internal auditing process
- Understand the functions and competences that any auditor must have to carry out first, second party, and certification audits
- Be able to apply auditing guidelines to ISO 28000 internal audits.