ISO 39001 Lead Auditor
Description: Competences detailed in ISO 39001 RTS Internal auditor MTS 026, plus ( e.g. as required by ISO/IEC17021-7)
- To participate in the selection of the audit team
- To prepare the audit plan
- To represent the audit team before the customer
- To give instructions to the audit team
- To inform of any relevant obstacle identified during the audit process
- To be responsible of all the audit steps
- To present the audit report
- To follow up and close the audit process.
- Demonstrable knowledge of ISO 39001 Road Traffic Safety management systems (RTS MS) requirements
- Demonstrable evidence of participation in ISO 39001 audits (>1 audit recommended)
- Professional experience, including in road traffic safety management systems (recommended).
Teaching requirements: - Trainer to be a qualified ISO 39001 Road Traffic Safety Lead Auditor; - Course to be developed in classroom (at least 24 hours).
Objectives to achieve: Objectives detailed in ISO 39001 RTS internal auditor MTS 026, plus
To get the necessary knowledge and skills to:
- Apply the proper interpretation of the standard in actual audit situations
- Plan the audit
- Carry out RTS management system audits
- Define the responsibilities of the audit team´s members
- Know the functions and attitudes that an auditor must follow
- To effectively coordinate meetings with the audit team members and/or with auditee personnel
- Identify and write non-conformities and other deviations and suggest ways in which the effectiveness of corrective action might be verified.