ISO 55001 Internal Auditor
- To follow the instructions of the lead auditor and support him
- To collect and analyze enough evidences (e.g. through interview, observation and sampling of documentation) to determine the audit findings and define the audit conclusions
- To audit the effective implementation of AMS specific operations and tools (such as including outsourcing, life cycle costing, risk management, asset registration, capital, operational and maintenance planning and statistical sampling technics)
- To document the audit findings
- To collaborate in drafting the audit report
- To interchange information with the rest of the members of the audit team and with the auditee personnel.
- Demonstrable knowledge of ISO 55001 asset management systems (AMS) requirements
- Professional experience, including related to QMS/EMS/OHSAS (or other international standard based) management systems (recommended)
- Knowledge or professional experience in Risk Assessment (recommended).
Teaching requirements: - Trainer to be a qualified as an ISO 55001 Asset Management system Auditor - Course to be developed in classroom
Objectives to achieve: To get the necessary knowledge and skills to:
- Be qualifiable as ISO 55001 AMS internal auditor (additional requirements from qualifying entity may apply, namely regarding organizational sector and related context and technology, applicable laws and regulations, key contractual and other stakeholder requirements)
- Understand the principles of internal audit
- Be able to assume responsibilities in any activity of the internal auditing process
- Understand the functions and competences that any auditor must have to carry out first, second party, and certification audits
- Be able to apply auditing guidelines to ISO 55001 AMS internal audits.