ISO IEC 17025 Internal Auditor
- To follow the instructions of the lead auditor and support him
- To collect and analyze enough evidences (e.g. through interview, observation and sampling of documentation) to determine the audit findings and define the audit conclusions
- To document the audit findings
- To collaborate in drafting the audit report
- To interchange information with the rest of the members of the audit team and with the auditee personnel.
- Demonstrable knowledge of ISO IEC 17025 requirements (2017 version recommended)
- Professional experience, including in quality management systems in the area of testing and calibration laboratories.
Teaching requirements: Trainer work-experience as Quality Manager in the area of testing and calibration laboratories according ISO IEC 17025
Objectives to achieve: To get the necessary knowledge and skills to:
- Be qualifiable as ISO IEC 17025 internal auditor (additional requirements from qualifying entity may apply)
- Understand the principles of internal audit
- Be able to assume responsibilities in any activity of the internal auditing process
- Understand the functions and competences that any auditor must have to carry out first, second party, and certification audits
- Be able to apply auditing guidelines to ISO IEC 17025 internal audits.