Occupational Health and Safety Management Representative – Compact Course
Description: Competences include
- Ability to generate Quality Management documents
- Ability to identify processes, to create a process model, to monitor and control processes
- Ability to address risks and opportunities
- Ability to understand the basic requirements of ISO 45001:2018
- Ability to determine requirements (e.g. from customers, legal requirements, internal requirements)
- Ability to plan inspection activities and sampling
- Ability to plan and conduct an internal audit and write the audit report and identify activities for improvement
- Ability to apply basic management methods.
Previous skills/knowledge: Basic knowledge of quality management and Occupational Health and Safety Management with its methods and tools (targeted at operational staff, directors, top managers, group leaders and department managers from all areas).
Teaching requirements: Trainer work-experience in the area of quality management system and Occupational Health and Safety Management
Objectives to achieve: To get the necessary knowledge and skills to:
- To be able to apply the most important methods and tools in the area Quality Management and Occupational Health and Safety Management
- To be able to understand the basic normative requirements of ISO 45001.