ISO 22000 Lead Auditor
Description: Competencies detailed in ISO 22000 Internal auditor MTS 005, plus
- To participate in the selection of the audit team
- To prepare the audit plan
- To represent the audit team before the customer
- To give instructions to the audit team
- To inform any relevant obstacle identified during the audit process
- To be responsible of all the audit steps
- To present the audit repot
- To follow up and close the audit process.
- Demonstrable knowledge of ISO 22000 requirements
- Demonstrable evidence of participation in ISO 22000/FSMS audits (>1 audit recommended)
- Professional experience, including in quality management systems (food sector)/Food Safety Management Systems - QMS (recommended).
Teaching requirements: Trainer to be a qualified ISO 22000/FSMS Lead Auditor
Objectives to achieve: Objectives detailed in ISO 22000 Internal Auditor MTS 005, plus to get the necessary knowledge and skills to:
- Apply the proper interpretation of the standard in actual audit situations
- Plan the audit
- Carry out quality management system audits
- Define the responsibilities of the audit team´s members
- Know the functions and attitudes that an auditor must follow
- To effectively coordinate meetings with the audit team members and/or with auditee personnel
- Identify and write non-conformities and other deviations and suggest ways in which the effectiveness of corrective action might be verified.