ISO 27001 Lead Auditor
Competencies detailed in ISO 27001 Internal Auditor MTS 007, plus
- To participate in the selection of the audit team
- To prepare the audit plan
- To represent the audit team before the customer
- To give instructions to the audit team
- To inform any relevant obstacle identified during the audit process
- To be responsible of all the audit steps
- To present the audit repot
- To follow up and close the audit process.
- Demonstrable knowledge of ISO 27001 requirements
- Demonstrable evidence of participation in ISO 27001/ISMS audits (>1 audit recommended)
- Professional experience, including in quality management systems/Information Security management systems – QMS/ISMS (recommended).
Teaching requirements: Trainer to be a qualified ISO 27001/ISMS Lead Auditor
Objectives to achieve:
Objectives detailed in ISO 27001 Internal Auditor MTS 007, plus to get the necessary knowledge and skills to:
- Apply the proper interpretation of the standard in actual audit situations
- Plan the audit
- Carry out information security management system audits
- Define the responsibilities of the audit team´s members
- Know the functions and attitudes that an auditor must follow
- To effectively coordinate meetings with the audit team members and/or with auditee personnel
- Identify and write non-conformities and other deviations and suggest ways in which the effectiveness of corrective action might be verified.