ISO 50001 Lead Auditor
Competencies detailed ISO 50001 Internal Auditor MTS 011, plus
- To participate in the selection of the audit team
- To prepare the audit plan
- To represent the audit team before the customer
- To give instructions to the audit team
- To inform any relevant obstacle identified during the audit process
- To be responsible of all the audit steps
- To present the audit report
- To follow up and close the audit process.
- Demonstrable knowledge of ISO 50001 requirements (2015 version recommended)
- Demonstrable evidence of participation in ISO 14001/QMS or ISO 50001/EnMS audits (>1 audit recommended)
- Professional experience, including in environmental/energy management systems – EMS/EnMS (recommended).
Teaching requirements: Trainer to be a qualified ISO 14001/EMS and/or ISO 50001/EnMS Lead Auditor
Objectives to achieve:
Objectives detailed in ISO 50001 Internal Auditor MTS 011, plus to get the necessary knowledge and skills to:
- Apply the proper interpretation of the standard in actual audit situations
- Plan the audit
- Carry out environmental/energy management system audits
- Define the responsibilities of the audit team´s members
- Know the functions and attitudes that an auditor must follow
- To effectively coordinate meetings with the audit team members and/or with auditee personnel
- Identify and write non-conformities and other deviations and suggest ways in which the effectiveness of corrective action might be verified.