ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Update
Description: Competences include
- To participate in the selection of the audit team
- To prepare the audit plan
- To represent the audit team before the customer
- To give instructions to the audit team
- To inform any relevant obstacle identified during the audit process
- To be responsible of all the audit steps
- To present the audit repot
- To follow up and close the audit process.
- To be qualified as a OHSAS 18001 Lead auditor
- Demonstrable knowledge of OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO 45001:2018 requirements
- Professional experience, including in Occupational Health & Safety management systems - OHSMS (recommended).
Teaching requirements: Trainer to be a qualified OHSAS 18001 Lead Auditor and ISO 45001 Lead Auditor; Course to be developed in classroom (at least 8 hours)
Objectives to achieve: To get the necessary knowledge and skills to:
- Explain the purpose and use of Annex SL Appendix 2 and describe a generic management system
- Identify the main terms and definitions in ISO 45001 which differ from OHSAS 18001:2007
- Communicate OH&S specific requirements in ISO 45001 that differ from OHSAS 18001:2007
- Apply the proper interpretation of the standard in actual audit situations
- Plan the audit
- To effectively coordinate meetings with the audit team members and/or with auditee personnel
- Demonstrate the ability to collect and verify appropriate audit evidence, including appropriate sampling
- Identify and write non-conformities and other deviations and suggest ways in which the effectiveness of corrective action might be verified.