ISO 9001 Lead Auditor
Description: Competencies detailed in ISO 9001 Internal Auditor MTS 001, plus
- To participate in the selection of the audit team
- To prepare the audit plan
- To represent the audit team before the customer
- To give instructions to the audit team
- To inform any relevant obstacle identified during the audit process
- To be responsible of all the audit steps
- To present the audit report
- To follow up and close the audit process.
- Demonstrable knowledge of ISO 9001 requirements (2015 version recommended)
- Demonstrable evidence of participation in ISO 9001/QMS audits (>1 audit recommended)
- Professional experience, including in quality management systems - QMS (recommended).
Teaching requirements: Trainer to be a qualified ISO 9001/QMS Lead Auditor
Objectives to achieve: Objectives detailed in ISO 9001 Internal auditor MTS 001, plus to get the necessary knowledge and skills to:
- Apply the proper interpretation of the standard in actual audit situations
- Plan the audit
- Carry out quality management system audits
- Define the responsibilities of the audit team´s members
- Know the functions and attitudes that an auditor must follow
- To effectively coordinate meetings with the audit team members and/or with auditee personnel
- Identify and write non-conformities and other deviations and suggest ways in which the effectiveness of corrective action might be verified.