Quality Management Representative in Health Care – Compact Course
Description: Competences include
- Ability to generate Quality Management documents
- Ability to identify processes, to create a process model, to monitor and control processes
- Ability to address risks and opportunities
- Ability to understand the basic requirements of EN 15224:2016
- Ability to determine requirements (e.g. from customers, legal requirements, internal requirements)
- Ability to plan inspection activities and sampling
- Ability to plan and conduct an internal audit and write the audit report and identify activities for improvement
- Ability to apply basic quality management methods.
Previous skills/knowledge: Basic knowledge of quality management and its methods and tools (targeted at operational staff, directors, top managers, group leaders and department managers from all areas).
Teaching requirements: Trainer work-experience in the area of quality management system and health care
Objectives to achieve: To get the necessary knowledge and skills to:
- To be able to apply the most important methods and tools in the area Quality Management
- To be able to understand the basic normative requirements of EN 15224:2016.